- French Session – Monday April 25th
- English Session – Tuesday April 26th
- Duration 9:30-2pm
- The ninth annual MineOpportunity challenge gives participating high school students a unique experience that is fun, exciting and educational. MineOpportunity is a competitive game that allows students to explore geology, engineering and mining by answering questions and completing activities that are hands-on and curriculum based.
- Sponsors of MMTS are given the opportunity to participate in the day’s events through booths, challenge stops and presentations, adding to the student’s learning experience.
- Teachers from any Sudbury area school board interested in registering their class for this event should contact Tobias Roth at [email protected]
Leave a Comment